You are here
Here 2 Play » Anne Arundel County
The Military Bowl in Annapolis is More Than a Football Game
- In its 11th year, the Military Bowl presented by Northrop Grumman will return to Navy-Marine Corps Memorial Stadium on New Year’s Eve. Kickoff is at noon. Each year, the Military Bowl features a matchup between teams from the Atlantic Coast Conference and the American Athletic Conference. Organized by the DC Bowl Committee, the Military Bowl […]
2018: What has Passed, What is Ongoing & What’s to Come in Maryland!
- The new year has started in full swing, with events of all sport types taking place across the State of Maryland. If you have missed any, don’t worry! Here is a brief overview of what has already happened and what’s to come for Maryland Sports, our TEAM Maryland Partners, MAASA & Maryland’s Own! Major events […]
Oriole Park at Camden Yards Offers Collegiate Competition This Weekend
- Baseball fans can catch a few games prior to Opening Day this Sunday at Camden Yards, but it won’t be the Orioles up to bat just yet. (From Navy Athletics in Annapolis, Md.) — A multi-dimensional partnership between the Baltimore Orioles and Naval Academy Athletic Association was announced on Wednesday, February 28 that is highlighted by […]
NHL Makes its Way Back to Navy Marine-Corps Memorial Stadium
- On Saturday March 3rd, Annapolis and the Navy-Marine Corps Memorial Stadium will be hosting the 2018 Coors Light NHL Stadium Series. Serving many purposes, Navy-Marine Corps Memorial Stadium first opened in 1959. Today, the stadium is a state-of-the-art facility hosting football, men’s and women’s lacrosse and sprint football as well as major events like the […]
Out With the Old, In With the New!
- With many exhilarating events this past year, 2017 was an important year for the sport tourism industry! Here’s what to look forward to in wrapping up 2017 as well as events happening in the first few months of 2018 in Maryland. Ending the exciting year with a bang is the Governor’s Challenge in Wicomico County, […]