You are here
Here 2 Play » Worcester County
TEAM Maryland Tuesday: Worcester County Recreation and Parks
- Nestled in the Eastern Shore of Maryland, Worcester County boasts miles of shoreline on the Atlantic Ocean as well as several bays, making the county attractive for all things water sports. Although the county has immense access to the beach, that is only one of many amenities Worcester County has to offer. Being the easternmost […]
In Maryland, All Athletes Can Find Their Game | Sports Destination Management
- With topography as varied as the U.S. itself, Maryland is primed and ready to host any event a sports planner has in mind. From mountain biking and whitewater kayaking in Western Maryland, to marlin fishing in Ocean City, to soccer in the plethora of sports-field complexes spread across the state, to cheerleading and gymnastics events […]
USSSA Eastern World Series is Bigger and Better than Ever!
- The USSSA Eastern World Series is back in Maryland and is bigger and better than ever. “We are thrilled to yet again host the USSSA Eastern World Series in Wicomico County, MD. Over the course of three weeks the tournament brings players, coaches, parents and families into our county and allows us to showcase the […]
From Tears to Triumphs, ’14 USSSA E.W.S. had it all!
- Nearly 400 girl’s fastpitch softball teams, ranging in age from 10U to 18U, played at various facilities spanning Maryland’s Lower Eastern Shore from July 16th to August 2nd. It was a beautiful three weeks of softball, as the weather was in the low 80’s with no humidity, which is unheard of in the month of […]
No shirt, no shoes required — Ocean City Celebrates Dew’s 10th
- The 2014 Allisports Dew Tour opened its 10th season on the beach in Ocean City this past weekend. Now in its fourth year on Maryland’s Eastern Shore, the event continues to grow in attendance and size. Located between the Boardwalk and the Atlantic Ocean, just a short stroll from the pier, the festival has established […]