You are here
Here 2 Play » Ocean City
2018: What has Passed, What is Ongoing & What’s to Come in Maryland!
- The new year has started in full swing, with events of all sport types taking place across the State of Maryland. If you have missed any, don’t worry! Here is a brief overview of what has already happened and what’s to come for Maryland Sports, our TEAM Maryland Partners, MAASA & Maryland’s Own! Major events […]
Don’t Miss the 5th Annual Mite Beach Bash!
- In its fifth year of play, the Mite Beach Bash is an annual ice hockey tournament that takes place in Ocean City, Md. But where in Ocean City could an ice hockey tournament possibly take place? Partnering with the Carousel Resort, the Mite Beach Bash gives the tournament a feel like no other. Kids can play […]
Featured Venue Friday: Northside Park
- Ocean City is filled with famous restaurants, mini-golf and 10 miles of Atlantic Ocean shoreline, which makes it all the more attractive when bringing amateur and youth events to the area’s largest and most popular park facility, Northside Park. Full of family fun, the Atlantic Ocean and tourist attractions for all ages, Ocean City has […]
Maryland’s Own Monday: Aloha Tournaments
- Based out founder Ray Schulmeyer’s garage and eventually upgrading its headquarters to Timonium, Md., Aloha Tournaments is the oldest, most established national lacrosse tournament company in the United States, dating back to its birth in 1999. Opponents on the field and business partners off, Ray Schulmeyer and Chris Hutchins founded Aloha Tournaments in 1999. After […]
TEAM Maryland Tuesday: Ocean City
- Hosting events from cheerleading competitions and bike shows to sand soccer and lacrosse tournaments, Ocean City is the place to be for sun, sand and sporting events for all! Located on Maryland’s eastern shore, Ocean City prides itself on their 214,000 square feet of convention space at the Roland Powell Convention Center, as well as […]