You are here
Here 2 Play
Charles County: Legends, Lore and Room to Explore
- Charles County is a place with wide open natural spaces, waterways, woodlands and farmlands. In this setting, it is only natural that the most popular area of sports involve the outdoor adventures of hiking, hunting, fishing and cycling. Organizations such as the World Fishing League and the American Bass Association are hosting seasonal tournaments of […]
2018: What has Passed, What is Ongoing & What’s to Come in Maryland!
- The new year has started in full swing, with events of all sport types taking place across the State of Maryland. If you have missed any, don’t worry! Here is a brief overview of what has already happened and what’s to come for Maryland Sports, our TEAM Maryland Partners, MAASA & Maryland’s Own! Major events […]
Oriole Park at Camden Yards Offers Collegiate Competition This Weekend
- Baseball fans can catch a few games prior to Opening Day this Sunday at Camden Yards, but it won’t be the Orioles up to bat just yet. (From Navy Athletics in Annapolis, Md.) — A multi-dimensional partnership between the Baltimore Orioles and Naval Academy Athletic Association was announced on Wednesday, February 28 that is highlighted by […]
Olympians, World Record Holders and more competing next weekend, but where?
- National USATF Masters Indoor Track Championship in Landover, Maryland, March 16-18 Features Olympians, World Record Holders, Local & National Stars from 30 to over 100 yrs. old! Record 1,219 Entrants. The 44th annual USATF Masters Track & Field Indoor National Championship runs March, 16th-18th at the Prince George’s Sports and Learning Complex in Landover, Maryland. Entrants […]
Don’t Miss the 5th Annual Mite Beach Bash!
- In its fifth year of play, the Mite Beach Bash is an annual ice hockey tournament that takes place in Ocean City, Md. But where in Ocean City could an ice hockey tournament possibly take place? Partnering with the Carousel Resort, the Mite Beach Bash gives the tournament a feel like no other. Kids can play […]
Elite Tournaments’ Amanda Post Memorial Tournament Means More Than Just Soccer
- Together with the Soccer Association of Columbia (SAC), Elite Tournaments hosts the Amanda Post Memorial Soccer Tournament. There are two weekends for this annual soccer tournament, one for the girls and one for the boys; but this is not just another day for these young U9-12 tournament participants to play soccer. The Amanda Post Memorial […]
NHL Makes its Way Back to Navy Marine-Corps Memorial Stadium
- On Saturday March 3rd, Annapolis and the Navy-Marine Corps Memorial Stadium will be hosting the 2018 Coors Light NHL Stadium Series. Serving many purposes, Navy-Marine Corps Memorial Stadium first opened in 1959. Today, the stadium is a state-of-the-art facility hosting football, men’s and women’s lacrosse and sprint football as well as major events like the […]
There’s still time to register for USATF Masters Indoor Championships!
- Media contact: Sandy Triolo Phone: 240–258-8226 Email: MTFCommChair@gmail.com Landover, Maryland – Host of the 2018 USA Track & Field Masters Indoor Championships March 16-18, 2018 at The Prince George’s Sports and Learning Complex. www.usatf.org – www.usatfmasters.org – www.pgsportsandlearn.com/Home.htm For immediate release (February 8, 2017), Baltimore, Maryland — The USA Track & Field (USATF) Masters Indoor Championships […]
TEAM Maryland Tuesday: Baltimore County
- Located just outside of the city, Baltimore County is a lively community that offers something for everyone. One of the state’s most popular sports, lacrosse, has planted its roots in Baltimore County with several collegiate men’s and women’s programs, youth and travel leagues and more. Aside from nationally recognized colleges and universities, Baltimore County is […]
Featured Venue Friday: Henry S. Parker Athletic Complex
- Located along Maryland’s Eastern Shore, the Henry S. Parker Athletic Complex is Salisbury’s premier outdoor sports facility with its primary focus on baseball and softball. The Henry S. Parker Athletic Complex (HPAC) opened in May 1986 to provide a central location for local softball leagues and tournaments. Since opening, HPAC has won several facility awards […]